No. of Positions:
Subject Matter Expert – Sailpoint / IAM Systems
Subject Matter Experts (SME) works with our clients to understand their current ecosystem on enterprise security, Identity Governance, Identity and Access Management. SME helps in analyzing the current state processes, identify the gaps from a IAM/ Governance aspects, identifies suitable solutions that might be fit for the clients target state and takes the solution towards implementation.
SME will be closely involved from the solution design, implementation and post implementation support for the client. SME is a techno-functional expert with experience in solutioning, architecture, implementation and post implementation support of any top tier IAM system.
- Must have experience in solutioning and integration of multiple technologies together in one solution.
- SailPoint IdentityIQ installation, development, and configuration.
- Expertise in having architected, implemented an Identity Management solution for a few clients.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience on Agile methodology
- Experience with Software Testing is preferred
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Effective interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and presentation
- Effective ability to troubleshoot and problem solving
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing, and analyzing data requirements
- Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
- Master strategic business process modeling, traceability, and quality management techniques
- Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
- A keen eye for detail that helps efficiently detect and solve problems
- Analytical thinking skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to build strong client and business relationships
- Understand the current state processes on overall security architecture with specific focus on Identity Governance and Identity and Access Management
- Identify Gaps in the current state process
- Provide consulting suggestions for target state process
- Identify and suggest suitable IAG/IAM system that will suit the current processes and ecosystem
- Work with the key client SME's on the implementation road map.
- Lead requirements gathering and solution design, mapping business and technical requirements to solutions.
- Lead a technical team that is primarily composed of senior and junior consultants, as well as staff from the client organization.
- White board solution options to the client and explain pros and cons of each option.
- Produce high-quality requirements and design documents.
- Share innovative ideas and challenge the status quo.
- Divide work streams to team members and enforce best practices in configuration and development. Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients and fellow consultants.
- Be willing to travel
- Bachelor’s / Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
Years of Exp:
- 3 - 4 Years (Architect / SME)