No. of Positions:
Strategic Sales Executive
Bridgesoft stands at the forefront of technology, offering cutting-edge solutions in technology, consulting, and information security management. We are currently seeking a dynamic Strategic Sales Executive with a proven track record in Business-to-Business sales and exceptional communication skills. In this role, you will collaborate closely with clients to drive strategic initiatives and foster strong relationships.
Strategic Sales Executive works with business partners across multiple functions to collect, analyze, design and document business requirements for projects of moderate to high complexity. This position is responsible for formulating and defining systems modifications and enhancements based on both user needs and broad knowledge and understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements, and ensuring they are thoroughly tested. The BA will be part of a highly functioning team to align technology solutions with business strategies. We are looking for a highly motivated and qualified individual to be a part of this tea, supporting our customers and users.
- Proven results in a quota-oriented sales environment and an understanding of technology and technological innovations
- Using the Challenger sales methodology, quota will be achieved by engaging with approximately 20 target customers: typically, there will be a large number of POC’s, BVA’s & RFP’s as a part of the sales motion
- They will also develop and maintain trusted relationships with senior level decision makers and other key buyers within the named accounts and partners.
- These sessions should equip you with sufficient knowledge to achieve the rest of your month one milestones.
- Arrange to meet key members of your leadership team and prepare for those meetings to get the maximum benefit from them.
- Establish internal network & led interlock meetings with virtual teams & key stakeholders including but not limited to Sales Engineers, Inside Sales, Partner Team, Customer Success & Marketing
- Map and segment existing customers & new logo opportunities within your territory.
- Sort accounts between A, B, C priority and reset/clean pipeline.
- Work with marketing and our Partner team to show the white space opportunities in your existing customers + potential new logo opportunities.
- Identify potential customers with compliance/governance requirements and/or business drivers requiring an IGA solution.
- You should have developed your territory plan, particularly in regard to strategies to approach “A” accounts - presented to & signed off by Management.
- Developed an effective process/formula for client engagement calls, emails, meetings and Account planning.
- Implemented an operating cadence with virtual team (meetings in place with clear purpose)
- Fully used Challenger during the sales cycle – exec engagement & alignment, approval process, signatory process, vacation plans, creating tension etc
- Become a regular user of Sprout Social and develop a good cadence of digital messaging.
- Demonstrated SFDC hygiene with regular, accurate activity and updates.
- Continue to build a pipeline aiming for 3x quota.
- Met with all of the key decision makers within your target accounts and have developed a detailed account plan for each.
- Presented forecast for self-generated opps & expected time to 1st sale.
- Shown progress through sales stages for any inbound opps (from 5-40)
- Continued to improve and refine all of the activities detailed against the previous quarters.
- Achieve your sales quota.
Las Vegas, Phoenix, Denver or West Coast
Years of Exp:
1 years in the IdM or Security Industry