Bridgesoft is a leading provider of technology, consulting, and information security management solutions. We are looking for a hands-on SailPoint Developer someone who is focused on software development in order to successfully delivery Identity Governance Administration features within SailPoint Identity IQ. With high communication skills who will be working with client closely.
No. of Positions:
As part of a development technology team, individual analyzes business requirements and problems and drives research to design quality technical solutions. This individual will be involved in portions of the full systems life cycle (based on experience/skills) and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget. Handles complex problems independently and demonstrates analytical thinking. Is able to make judgements and recommendations based on the analysis and interpretation of data.
- Develop and perform SailPoint deployment activities – connector configuration, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, third party system integration.
- Build and configure SailPoint in-built tasks like aggregation, schedule tasks, correlation.
- Develop API services to handle access policies, access requests and integrate with external applications.
- Provide application-related troubleshooting services as part of project or post-production support activities and keep documentation accurate and up to date.
- Install, integrate, configure, and deploy IAM solutions and systems to facilitate User Life-Cycle Management, Identity and Access Governance, Automated Provisioning, Single Sign-On, Federation, Privileged Account Management Respond to escalated Tier 3 client support calls for managed services, as needed .
- Install, Customize, configure and support identify provisioning and Governance tools.
- Responsible for setting up necessary configurations and trigger points for access reviews on SailPoint IIQ
- On-boarding of new applications on SailPoint IIQ. Applications maybe integrated in multiple patterns including but not limited to Database, LDAP, REST APIs etc
- Lead and participate in projects that include project resources to achieve project objectives.
- Develops the creation process of new audit reports, templates, and runs current audit reports for SOX, PCI, and CPNI for specific application.
- Implement new code into UAT and Production for system development lifecycle processes.
- Must have experience in AD, LDAP, JDBC, SNOW connectors
- Experience with SailPoint Identity IQ Role assignment and business rules Experience with developing SailPoint Identity IQ Quick Links Experience with federated identity and web services security concepts such as SAML, OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect.
- Experience with SOAP and RESTful web services architectures Experience with SCIM and JDBC Application On-boarding for built-in and custom connectors including development of build-map rules, before and after provisioning rules Development of custom reporting and bean shell rules.
- Development of workflows for approval, notification and provisioning of connected and disconnected systems Work closely with scrum team on regular basis about the status of the deployment and highlight any issues which may impact the project timeline.
- Experience includes being involved with 2 or more SailPoint Identity Access Management Implementations as a Developer/Engineer or Architect.
- Very good technical skills across a variety of technologies such as multi-tiered architecture, databases, and LDAP.
- Must have a background of on-boarding application into the SailPoint IIQ
- Experience creating custom workflows and forms with Java for SailPoint Identity IIQ
- Excellent communication skills, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- Extensive experience in SailPoint IIQ LCM and Connector implementation.
- Assist in preparing project plans using project management tools
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization in comprehensive manner (i.e., translate and present technical information to business);
- Experience with Identity IQ Administration and Implementation.
- Develop or contribute to technical project plans with regular tracking and reporting.
- Strong IAM domain knowledge
- Develop a customized solution for Certification or Access review campaign
- Develop and execute test cases and test plans for SailPoint solutions
- Develop technical project plans and aid in project resourcing.
SailPoint certified or willing to be certified is a huge Plus!!
Years of Exp:
H4-EAD, GC, Citizen
This Job is Filled