- Experience in US agreements, Insurance and immigration process.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of federal and state employment law and compliance requirements.
- Conducting background check for insurance.
- Document verification for different VISA.
- Assist with timesheets with consultants/clients.
- Create and distribute internal communications regarding status changers, benefits, or company policies.
- Administer new employee onboarding.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in drafting agreements, MOU's
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field(MBA).
Note: Need one year commitment and its completely night shifts (From 6.30pm to 3.30am).