Associate Consultant & Sr Software Engineer
Good knowledge of best practices in IAM systems design and maintenance.
- Experience in standard operating procedures to perform IAM pre and post production support activities.
- Understanding of custom changes to SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Experience in maintaining an access management/SSO system in a large, complex organization.
- Production support experience in incident management, problem management and change management.
- Experience in upgrade process and patch updates.
- Willingness to travel.
- SailPoint Certification will be a bonus.
Experience in following areas:
- Administration, installation and troubleshooting of IAM solution in an enterprise environment.
- Identity Management, Access Management, Role Based Access Control, User Access Certification.
- Directory management such as LDAP/Active Directory solution.
- SailPoint IdentityIQ including monitoring tasks, initiating certifications and executing reports.
Bachelor’s / Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.