No. of Positions:
As part of a development technology team, individual analyses business requirements and problems and drives research to design quality technical solutions. This individual will be involved in portions of the full systems life cycle (based on experience/skills) and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining, and supporting application software that is delivered on time and within budget. Handles complex problems independently and demonstrates analytical thinking. Is able to make judgements and recommendations based on the analysis and interpretation of data002E
Experience in following areas:
- Administration, installation and troubleshooting of IAM solution in an enterprise environment
- Identity Management, Access Management, Role Based Access Control, User Access Certification
- Directory management such as LDAP/Active Directory solution
- SailPoint IdentityIQ including monitoring tasks, initiating certifications and executing reports
- Willingness to travel.
- Certification on an IAM product
- Good knowledge of best practices in IAM systems design and maintenance
- Experience in standard operating procedures to perform IAM pre and post production support activities
- Understanding of custom changes to SailPoint IdentityIQ.
- Experience in maintaining an access management/SSO system in a large, complex organization
- Production support experience in incident management, problem management and change management
- Experience in upgrade process and patch updates
- Having knowledge on Services Standard Build (SSB)
SailPoint certified or willing to be certified is a huge Plus!!
Bachelor’s / Master's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
Years of Exp:
This Job is Filled