Bridgesoft is a leading provider of technology, consulting, and information security management solutions. We are looking for JAVA trained fresher or holding 1year experience. Should possess high communication skills who will be working with client closely.
No. of Positions:
Trainee Associate Consultant
Remote - Direct Hire
To develop and deliver codes for the work assigned in accordance with time, quality and cost standards. To maintain the existing project and resolving the issues occurring in the existing project. To work upon the new requests raised by the client and develop those features. Documentation work. To develop the codes for the project as per work assignation
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Strong commitment to customer service and customer satisfaction
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain java application phases, code, and software.
- Transform requirements into stipulations and identify production and non-production application issues.
- Participate in architectural and software development activities.
- Use programming languages and software to build applications.
- Integrate applications with network systems, servers and databases.
- Troubleshoot problems with application development and use.
- Work together with other developers to produce optimal outcomes.
- Provide user support in the form of assistance tools and user guides.
- Show initiative by accepting challenges and looking for innovative approaches to efficient applications.
- Possess good communication skills as will be the direct point of contact with the client
- 0 -1 year experience in Java Development.
- Should be trained in Java
- Degree or certificate in Computer Science or IT
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design, Web User Interface design.
- Committed to providing optimal efficiency and user-friendly design.
- Self-starter with commitment to professional growth.
- Should be good at analyzing complex code and come up with quick resolutions for problem at hand.
- Should be aware of Java coding standards and best practices and should adhere to them at all times.
- Should be aware of Agile philosophies and try to stick to the paradigm.
- Should be aware of unit testing principles and should be able to write and execute them.
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and presentation
- Strong customer-service orientation
Years of Exp:
H4-EAD, GC, Citizen