Bridgesoft is a leading provider of technology, consulting, and information security management solutions. We are looking for Business Analyst with optional QA experience and high communication skills who will be working with client closely.
No. of Positions:
Remote Direct Hire
Business Analyst works with business partners across multiple functions to collect, analyze, design and document business requirements for projects of moderate to high complexity. This position is responsible for formulating and defining systems modifications and enhancements based on both user needs and broad knowledge and understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements, and ensuring they are thoroughly tested, The BA will he part of a highly functioning learn to align technology solutions with business strategies. We arc looking for a highly motivated and qualified individual to be a part of this team supporting our customers and users.
- Collect, analyze, design and document business and functional requirements of moderate to high complexity in an Agile environment
- Formulate and define systems modifications and enhancements based on both user needs and broad knowledge/understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements.
- Coordinate communication on application issues between internal customers and external vendors/IT partners as part of the project implementation.
- Creates and manages implementation plan for production roll out of new products or processes.
- Develop, document, and enhance system processes, as appropriate.
- Creates and updates training and administration documentation.
- Knowledge attic Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with and enthusiasm for Agile methodology
- Experience with Software Testing is preferred
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Effective interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and presentation
- Effective ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
- Ability to communicate in user-friendly language to both technical and non-technical end-users
- Ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
- Effective in individual contributor or team related role, as appropriate
Negotiable as per experience
H4-EAD, GC, Citizen
This job is Expired