Bridgesoft is a leading provider of technology, consulting, and information security management solutions. We are looking for Business Analyst holding 2 year experience. Should possess high communication skills who will be working with client closely.
No. of Positions:
Remote - Direct Hire
Business Analyst works with business partners across multiple functions to collect, analyze, design and document business requirements for projects of moderate to high complexity. This position is responsible for formulating and defining systems modifications and enhancements based on both user needs and broad knowledge and understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements, and ensuring they are thoroughly tested. The BA will be part of a highly functioning team to align technology solutions with business strategies. We are looking for a highly motivated and qualified individual to be a part of this tea, supporting our customers and users.
- Collect, analyze, design and document business and functional requirements of moderate to high complexity in an Agile environment
- Formulate and define systems modifications and enhancements based on both used needs and broad knowledge/understanding of applicable business systems and industry requirements
- Creates and manages implementation plan for production roll out of new products or processes.
- Identify the risks, system gaps, and opportunities to improve the overall system and processes
- Study the systems and operations and identify the scope of the problem – Done from the perspective of the business domain to which the project/issue belongs
- Liaise with key stakeholders and conduct brainstorming sessions to get exact requirements.
- Analyze the problem from different angles and perform a gap analysis.
- Discuss the problem with the technical team and recommend technology needed to address the same
- Document exact business needs along with both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Interact with the development team and help them understand the technical aspects of the solution.
- Oversee the development, conduct meetings, and perform project management.
- Conduct usability and functional testing and recommend corrective and preventive actions.
- Present the developed solution to the concerned audience and solicit feedback.
- Participate in migration, handover, end-user training, and deployment activities.
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience on Agile methodology
- Experience with Software Testing is preferred
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Effective interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and presentation
- Effective ability to troubleshoot and problem solving
- Implement advanced strategies for gathering, reviewing, and analyzing data requirements
- Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
- Master strategic business process modeling, traceability, and quality management techniques
- Apply best practices for effective communication and problem-solving
- A keen eye for detail that helps efficiently detect and solve problems
- Analytical thinking skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to build strong client and business relationships
Years of Exp:
H4-EAD, GC, Citizen
This Job is Filled