Lead Bridgesoft into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of Sailpoint in an agile environment. The success of bridgesoft is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power Bridgesoft and its clients globally, collaborating, and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest identity access management education, tools, and technology. Join Bridgesoft and make a global impact! Bridgesoft is a leading provider of technology, consulting, and information security management solutions. We aim to strengthen enterprise businesses with our IT-powered risk management approach.
As a SailPoint/IAM Developer, you will be part of an Agile Technical Team responsible for the coding, development tasks, and technical documentation for a CISO initiative. Expectations include understanding and applying design and code best practices to ensure quality, operating in a fast-paced Agile work environment by identifying, estimating, and completing tasks as well as anticipating risks, issues, blockers, and mitigating strategies.
– Apply best practices in IAM systems design and maintenance
– Perform IAM pre and post-production support activities
– Develop the integration of applications on the SailPoint Platform
– Develop custom changes to SailPoint IdentityIQ
– Application Onboarding for built-in and custom connectors including the development of build-map rules, before and after provisioning rules
– Development of custom reporting and rules
– Development of workflows for approval, notification, and provisioning of connected and disconnected systems
– Maintain an access management/SSO system in a large, complex organization. Resolve any issues highlighted during System Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
– Resolve day to day technical issues.
– Work closely with the scrum team on regular basis about the status of the deployment and highlight any issues which may impact the project timeline.
– Production support experience in incident management, problem management, and change management.
– Responsible for the upgrade process and patch updates.
– Experience with SailPoint implementation and development (SailPoint Identity and Access Management)
– Administration, installation, and troubleshooting of IAM solutions in an enterprise environment.
– Identity Management, Access Management, Role-Based Access Control, User Access Certification
– SailPoint IdentityIQ including monitoring tasks, initiating certifications, and executing reports
– Directory management such as LDAP/Active Directory solution
– API programming experience
– Deep understanding of IT security principles
– Strong analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
– Solid understanding and practical experience of agile software development and continuous integration processes.
– Precision and attention to detail, willingness to learn.
– Ability to work with a team of programmers.
– SailPoint Certification will be a plus
-Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering.
– Well-versed in Agile development methodologies.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills.
– Demonstrated ability to manage and direct internal/external clients during project delivery.
– Passion for learning and cope well with changes.
– Ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions
– Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
Years of Exp:
Willing to Travel
Las Vegas, Chicago, Texas, Virginia, and Atlanta
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com