No. of Positions:
QA – Trainee Associate Consultant
Meeting with the product design team to determine product testing parameters. Should have manual and Automation experience.
– Writing test plans and creating test cases for the product.
– Conducting quality assurance and designing performance tests using the new testing procedures.
– Troubleshooting any errors and streamlining the testing procedures.
– Training the quality assurance staff and providing technical support when needed.
– Ensuring all tests and procedures meet company and industry standards.
– Preparing test reports for management.
– Have to involve in US, Canada, Middle East Client calls.
Experience coding and using QA software tools and processes.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Excellent project management skills.
Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
Years of Exp:
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com